A popular and sweetly aromatic basil with large, highly aromatic leaves. This easy-to-grow variety has white flowers appearing in summer and is suitable for growing in pots or garden beds.
- Growing Tip: Plant in well-drained, rich soil and water and fertilise regularly. Pinch out tips to promote business. Protect from snails, frost and strong winds. Keep moist in dry weather.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 70cm, 35cm
- Lifespan: Annual
- Use: Fresh and dried leaves add colour and interest to a range of dishes including tomato, pesto, pasta, salads and vinegars.
- Companion Planting: Plant near capsicums, tomatoes and beans to enhance their growth. Attracts bees.