- Weedkill contains three selective broadleaf herbicides that will control a broad range of weeds (see technical details below for a list)
- Boosted iron and sulphur content promotes deeper green and stronger growth. The thicker the lawn, the less chance weeds have of taking hold - they're smothered before they become obvious and need treatment
- Slow-release of nutrients through controlled feeding eliminates waste through run-off and leaching and prevents burning and surge growth
- Traditional lawn foods release or 'dump' most of their nutrients within a couple of weeks of application, causing a rapid surge in growth that quickly drops off again as the food supply diminishes. Scotts Lawn Builder™ uses patented time-release technology to ensure nutrients are released slowly and continuously over a three month period
- Weedkill has a low 1% phosphorus, which means it can be safely used anywhere in Australia without posing any risk to ground or surface water
- The recommended low application rate is just 16 grams per m2, not the kilograms often associated with regular lawn foods!
- Weedkill can be safely used on lawns containing common couch, bent (not on bent greens), kikuyu, perennial ryegrass and/or Chewings fescue ONLY
NOT SUITABLE FOR
- DO NOT USE on buffalo, carpet grass, lippia, dichondra or Santa Ana couch as these grasses and lawn substitutes may be damaged by this product. This includes all named varieties of buffalo - Sir Walter, Palmetto, Sapphire, etc
- DO NOT lay new grass or sow patching products within one month of application
- Do not apply on or around food plants or animal feed crops
- Do not use on new lawns until at least 4 weeks after the first mowing
- Do not use if the temperature is expected to exceed 30 degrees C - wait for a cool spell
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children.
Read Safety Directions before opening or using.