A large hybrid tomato with large, pink, rich flavoured fruit that can weigh between 350g and 425 grams. It is early fruiting, very high yielding and also possesses excellent disease resistance.
- Growing Tip: Plant 1m apart and stake plants for support.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 2m approx, 1m apart
- Lifespan: Annual
- Harvest: 10-12 weeks after planting
- Planting Time: Spring (September- December)
- Uses: This flavoursome tomato is ideal for salads, sandwiches and hot dishes.
- Range: Gourmet Harvest