A very small tomato with a tidy growth habit. Masses of fruit on exposed trusses makes harvesting easy.
- Growing Tip: Cultivate area to a depth of 15cm, mix in a complete fertiliser at recommended rates. If growing in pots use a large tub and an Australian Standards potting mix.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 2m approx, 1m apart
- Lifespan: Annual
- Harvest: 8-10 weeks after planting
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer
- Uses: Single fruit can be picked or entire trusses can be harvested for an attractive presentation of tiny tomatoes.