Tomato Sweetbite is an outstanding tall staking variety which bears clusters of small cherry-sized tomatoes of excellent flavor and colour.
- Growing Tip: Choose an open, sunny position protected from frost. Keep well watered in warm weather. Provide 2m stakes.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 40cm apart, in rows 60cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (September- December)
- Harvest: 7-9 weeks after planting if growing from seedlings.
- Recipe Idea: View Tomato and Feta Fritatta recipe
- Range: Zest 200mm , Vegie Patch, Garden Harvest