Debco® Indoor 10L Potting Mix
Debco Indoor Potting Mix contains quality key additives to deliver optimal growth for a broad range of indoor plants. Specifically formulated to be less prone to fungus gnats*, this indoor potting mix has good water holding capacity and aeration to promote healthy plant establishment and development.
- Certified to meet the Australian Standard for Premium potting mixes
- Controlled Release Fertiliser - Distributes nutrients as plants need it, up to 6 monthsl
- Improves water holding for circulation and better root development
- Improves aeration, moisture retention and drainage
- Trace Elements - Micro-nutrients vital to plant growth
- Materials used in the production of Debco potting mixes are sourced from renewable and sustainable resources where possible
- All types of indoor plants
- Safe to use on new plants - the controlled release of nutrients means it will not burn soft leaves or tender young roots
NOT SUITABLE FOR
- Do not use in hydroponic growing systems
- Do not use on lawns - use only specifically named lawn topdress soils on grassed areas
HOW TO USE
Debco Indoor Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
- Select a clean pot at least 25mm wider than the original and partly fill with indoor potting mix.
- Turn the plant out of its container. Loosen root ball gently and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
- Position the plant in the pot and fill with potting mix. Do not pack down.
- Water thoroughly and protect plant from wind, heat and strong sunlight for around 5 days.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
- Debco Indoor Potting Mix contains a balanced fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Plants should be watered immediately after potting and frequently enough to ensure the mix remains moist but not wet. Avoid allowing plants to dry out.
- Plants should be re-potted with new potting mix when they outgrow the pot or after 12-18 months.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
This product contains micro-organisms
Avoid breathing dust or mists
Wear a particulate mask it dusty
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
Wash hands immediately after use
Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in potting mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled-release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix