Easy to grow biennial herb with flat leaves rich vitamins and minerals. More strongly flavoured the Parsley Curly. Suits pots, borders and garden beds. Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Growing Tip: Plant in well-drained position. Water and fertilise regularly. Keep moist in dry weather.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 40cm, 25cm
- Lifespan: Biennial
- Companion Planting: Grow with roses, chives and tomatoes. Said to repel aphids and attract ladybirds.
- Use: Add to sauces, salads, stuffing and cooked dishes.
- Recipe Idea: View Pancetta and herb stuffing recipe