Tomato Low Acid is a high yielding, mid-season tomato with low acid, firm, medium, cylindrical fruit with flavour. Benefit of low acid. Displays disease resistance to bacterial wilt.
- Cultivate well draining soil with compost before planting.
- Plant with stake.
- Water in well at planting.
- Water and liquid feed regularly, keep moist not soaking.
- To avoid fungal problems, do not water on the leaves, but at base of plant.
- If planting in large pot, use premium potting mix.
- Full Sun
- Medium Fruit
- Plant 1m apart
- Stake Short