Tomato Mellow Yellow is an early to mid season, high yielding, acid free tomato with large solid fruit.
Suitable for people with sensitive palates.
Displays good disease resistance to Yollo spot.
- Cultivate well draining soil with compost before planting.
- Plant with stake. Water in well at planting.
- Water and liquid feed regularly, keep moist not soaking.
- To avoid fungal problems, do not water on the leaves, but at base of plant.
- If planting in large pot, use premium potting mix.
- Full Sun
- Medium Fruit
- Plant 1m apart